The Meaning Behind the Name...

Bug's Beads seems like an unusual name...and it is. Bug was my nickname my parents gave me as a baby. "Cute as a bug"- and the name has stuck ever since. :-)

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Welcome to My New Site!

Thank you for stopping by today!

In case you don't know who I am, my name is Casey Herringshaw and I have taken over the jewerly business that Beth and Rivka Paramore started, called Booka Beads.

This blog is for news about my business in the jewerly making enterprise. Stop by once in while to see new designs and if you live in my area, see where I will be selling my jewelry.

The jewerly will stay inexpensive and the same quality the Paramore's maintained. If you see something on this site that you would like to order, or if you want to place a custom order, please email me.

Home parties are available with excellent benefits for the hostess. You can EMAIL ME about those too.

I hope you return often and enjoy this new journey I am starting out on!

0 comments: