The Meaning Behind the Name...

Bug's Beads seems like an unusual name...and it is. Bug was my nickname my parents gave me as a baby. "Cute as a bug"- and the name has stuck ever since. :-)

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

4th of July Collection!



July and the 4th will be here before you know it and the best way to celebrate your patriotism is to wear a red, white and blue bracelet!





Earrings are also available in the 4th of July colors, I just don't know how to get a clear picture taken! Soon, I hope. : )

Size Chart Prices:
$10 size prices:
Infant
Newborn
XXS
XS
Small
Medium
Large

$12 size prices:
XL
XXL

Email me if you would like to place an order, have a question, or want to see more color options!

1 comments:

grannyvon said...

"BUG" Congrads on the blog! I am looking forward to enjoying your new blog. Thanks for letting me follow you.