The Meaning Behind the Name...

Bug's Beads seems like an unusual name...and it is. Bug was my nickname my parents gave me as a baby. "Cute as a bug"- and the name has stuck ever since. :-)

Monday, April 4, 2011

Taste of Spring: CONTEST ALERT!!!!!!!!

We always look forward to those warmer temperatures right??

ME TOO!

Especially when last weekend it snowed...

SO I'm doing a special CONTEST for Spring. Here is what you can do. Three things- one option for each group of people. :-)

ONE: Visit my Bug's Beads Facebook Page and share either a photo or a photo album for my jewelry on your page. You can save the pic to your computer and then load it on your page, be sure and give credit and a link back to my FB page.

TWO: If you aren't on FB, then BLOG about my jewelry. This could include a sidebar post or an inclusion in another post you are writing. Take a photo and then link back to my site here.

THREE: If you don't blog or FB, then email this website to someone else. And if you've bought my jewelry and liked it, then share that news!

WHAT DO YOU ENTER FOR??

A $15 gift certificate to Bug's Beads!!

You can enter up to FOUR times during the month (once per week)

This contest will last for the month of April!! Winner will be announced on May 1st.

Enter away! You can email me, comment here or FB with what've you done.
REMEMBER, only ONE option per person!

HAPPY SPRING!


2 comments:

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

i have tweeted your giveaway @_eHope :)

Casey said...

Works great for me, thank you!! :)