The Meaning Behind the Name...

Bug's Beads seems like an unusual name...and it is. Bug was my nickname my parents gave me as a baby. "Cute as a bug"- and the name has stuck ever since. :-)

Monday, September 26, 2011

MONDAY DEAL!!

Even though I happen to be gone at the moment, I'm still doing a MONDAY DEAL!! (makes me kinda feel like "Deal or No Deal"-- ever see that show?? ; -)

If you send me an email (bugsbeads@gmail.com) and if I don't reply, have no fear! I will still honor your email sent on TODAY until midnight to get the special deal price. I promise to get back to you!!


Okay, onto the deal...


I have a special rewards program. For every purchase you make you receive a point. 10 points gets you 20% off OR 20 points gets you a free bracelet or pair of earrings.

SO today's deal is: every purchase made today gets an EXTRA point! That's two points instead of one!

And feel free to brows my gallery of jewelry on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bugsbeads



0 comments: