The Meaning Behind the Name...

Bug's Beads seems like an unusual name...and it is. Bug was my nickname my parents gave me as a baby. "Cute as a bug"- and the name has stuck ever since. :-)

Monday, May 21, 2012

Adult Bracelet Size: XL

Pictured here: Regular Adult XL: 7 1/2" clasp to clasp (always measure your wrist for exact purchase size)

Made with quality glass cats' eye beads in vibrant, light catching colors, the bracelet is made to be worn to add that bit of "pretty" to an everyday outfit or dress up the most formal of occasions. 

High-quality strong wire, made to withstand the toughest of beatings and quality ensured lobster claw clasp, this bracelet is sure to become the favorite part of your wardrobe. 

Or so *I* say...as an avid wearer of all my bracelets. ;-)

Please feel free to contact me with any questions...custom orders are welcomed and encouraged! I'm here to answer any of your questions and hope to hear from you. :-)












0 comments: