The Meaning Behind the Name...

Bug's Beads seems like an unusual name...and it is. Bug was my nickname my parents gave me as a baby. "Cute as a bug"- and the name has stuck ever since. :-)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

NEW Bug's Beads Star Rewards!!!

That is right! Bug's Beads has just issued a new rewards system!

For every purchase you make, you receive one "star" or point as it were. When you have received 10 stars you have the option of getting 20% off your next purchase OR take your points up to 20 and receive a FREE bracelet or earring set of your choice! That is right!

When you place an order of $50 or more, you receve an extra star!

These rewards are not valid on past purchases and only on orders placed with me personally, I cannot extend these benefits to the stores that carry my jewelry.

That is all the fine print I have! Your next purchase will include a rewards card, you really can't go wrong!

0 comments: