The Meaning Behind the Name...

Bug's Beads seems like an unusual name...and it is. Bug was my nickname my parents gave me as a baby. "Cute as a bug"- and the name has stuck ever since. :-)

Friday, June 15, 2012

$25 Gift Card to My Shop Up for Grabs!!!

The title doesn't lie!

Stop by the Ganshert Adoption Fundraiser going on NOW to bid on a basket with a $25 gift card to use in my store.

To find the specific basket with my gift card in it, scroll all the way to the bottom of the post and see the basket titled "Wife of Noble Character". But there is SO much else to bid on!!

The story behind this page? The Gansherts had a fundraiser/silent auction in their home town...and didn't get a great turnout. So in faith, they have brought it online! Help support this sweet family as they raise the funds to bring their baby home from the Congo!

0 comments: