The Meaning Behind the Name...

Bug's Beads seems like an unusual name...and it is. Bug was my nickname my parents gave me as a baby. "Cute as a bug"- and the name has stuck ever since. :-)

Monday, June 4, 2012

Size Large: Solid Pearl Bracelet

 Perfect for the bridal party, bride or wear it for the reason I made this one...the little black dress!

Crafted with quality cream Swarovski elements pearls, this bracelet is the simple beauty that is stunning on the fanciest of dresses and understated enough to blend into the casual work attire. Can be made in any size requested, simply send me a convo or request a custom item!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Pictured: Size Large: 7" clasp to clasp (always measure your wrist for exact purchase size)

High-quality strong wire, made to withstand the toughest of beatings and quality ensured lobster claw clasp, this bracelet is sure to become the favorite part of your wardrobe.

Or so *I* say...as an avid wearer of all my bracelets. ;-)

Please feel free to contact me with any questions...custom orders are welcomed and encouraged! I'm here to answer any of your questions and hope to hear from you. :-)




0 comments: