The Meaning Behind the Name...

Bug's Beads seems like an unusual name...and it is. Bug was my nickname my parents gave me as a baby. "Cute as a bug"- and the name has stuck ever since. :-)

Monday, December 10, 2012

Red and Swarovski Pearl Double Strand Christmas Bracelet

Sometimes one bracelet simply isn't enough...so I created a two strand bracelet to work on ONE clasp. No worry about losing one or the other, just simple elegance in varying sizes of Swarovski elements pearls that shimmer in the light and are an attractive way of dressing up any outfit or occasion.

This red/pearl combination set is one of my absolute favorites to make in my studio and a popular one at shows and with customers. Silver accents and durable accu-flex wire that has proven over and over again to withstand hardship.

An absolute seasonal favorite that doesn't have to stay seasonal!

Bracelet will come in lovely organza bag for easy gift giving!


Find the Etsy listing here

0 comments: