The Meaning Behind the Name...

Bug's Beads seems like an unusual name...and it is. Bug was my nickname my parents gave me as a baby. "Cute as a bug"- and the name has stuck ever since. :-)

Monday, December 24, 2012

Winter/Christmas Black, Green and Cream Necklace

I originally made this pattern into a bracelet for a friend and then decided it would make an excellent necklace for the "green" enthusiast. 

Made in a catching pattern of "fat" cream seed beads with a delightful glimmering finish to them, black oval beads for a different size dimension and green solid rounds, the necklace has an earthy tone that could be worn during this holiday season and then on to really any other occasion.

Made in 17 inches long from clasp to clasp, I would suggest that you measure your favorite necklace to see if this ones falls within those parameters. If you would like it made shorter or longer, that will not be a problem, just convo me for details!

**earrings shown not included in list price**
Earring listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/95564125/beaded-dangle-glass-earrings


Etsy listing can be found here

0 comments: